Here are my first few attempts at implementing hair. They’re far from perfect, but, y’know, baby steps.
I bit on some models that were far too complex for my own good, the hair in blue there has no transparencies since the strands of hair go so much in and out of each other that layering their order was pretty much unmanageable. And the other two hair styles were no joke either, but they seem to work ok-ish.
That blue hair is parted into a back, side and front hair. So you can combine it with others. The other two are full hair sets.
Next time I’ll try models with less layers, we’ll see. I have some difficulty selecting/finding good sources for hair.
This contains 6 hair items, details are in the readme.txt file.
Other details: First hair set (blue one in the preview picture) has no transparencies due to complexity. It has poseable bones, as well as the third (red one in the preview).
- 24-04-2018 - version 1.1 : Increased hair density for Hair02 and Hair03;
- 02-05-2018 - version 1.2 : Gave them different ID's to see if there are no longer issues with reassigning the ID's in MoreSlotID (a thank you to Dex and hyperionx).
- 07-05-2018 - version 1.3 : Fixed an issue with hair 03 where some strands of the bangs were placed by the feet ( a thank you to 롱찌.
- 23-05-2018 - version 2.0 : Added Hair Set 03.
- 23-05-2018 - version 2.1 : Full FK control of Hair Set 03.
- 24-05-2018 - version 2.12 : Added a couple of missing FK nodes for Hair Set 03.
- 24-06-2018 - version 3.0 : Renamed [SL] Hair Set 03 to [SL] Hair Set 03 - Master Raven. Added [SL] Hair Set 04 - Leo and [SL] Hair Set 04 - Leo (AlternateTex).